VIET NAM VISA ON ARRIVAL
Vietnam Visa on arrival or pre-arranged visa has been online for almost 15 years, and it increasingly becomes the most convenient way to get a visa to Vietnam as everything has been made simple from the procedure to payment methods. You now can get your visa to Vietnam in couple of minutes with your internet accessed computers or wifi built-in mobile phones.
Why should I apply online instead of going to the embassy?
Each visa application option offers you some advantage. Visa-on-arrival is especially beneficial for those who live far away from the Vietnamese embassies and do not wish to send their passports away by mail. The other advantages of VOA include faster processing, cost-saving (Vietnam Visa fee) and more efficient payment methods.
Visa on arrival is one of the 2 types of visa. Upon your arrival at any Vietnam international airport, it is stamped right onto your passport. This is the cheapest, quickest and most convenient method to obtain your visa to Vietnam. All you need to do is to answer our "secure online form", pay for the service and you will get your Visa approval letter within 2 working days. Finally you can obtain your visa when you land at the airport of arrival.
Royal Wings Cruise is very pleased to arrange a Vietnam Visa on arrival for guests booking cruises to UNESCO world heritage Halong Bay with Royal Wings Cruises.
You will require an Approval Letter to obtain a Vietnam visa. This is a letter, approved by Vietnamese Immigration Department, which allows you to enter and remain in Vietnam for a given period. With the Approval Letter, you can obtain a Vietnam visa at any Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate overseas or at a Vietnamese international airport.
Visa type: Tourist
Validity: One (1) month (from the date of issue)
Number of entries: Single entry
- On receiving your request for a Vietnam Visa, we will arrange a pre-approval letter with a Customer Code so that you can pick up your Vietnam Visa on arrival at an International airport.
- Within 24 working hours of receiving final confirmation of your payment, we will send you the pre-approval letter with your Customer Code by email or fax.
- You can then pick up your Vietnam Visa at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi, Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City or Danang International Airport in Danang.
- On arriving at the airport, simply present your passport, the pre-approval letter and two (2) passport photos (4cm x 6cm) to obtain the visa stamp.
- Our Vietnam visa on arrival service is available for any guests booking a cruise with Royal Wings Cruises.
- This service is only available for arrival at one of Vietnam's international airports. If you intend to arrive in Vietnam by sea or by road, please contact us for more information.
- Royal wings cruise cannot guarantee you will be granted a Vietnam visa. All visa decisions are made by the Vietnamese Immigration Department. We are not liable, for any reasons whatsoever, for any failure to obtain a Vietnam visa or subsequent consequences resulting from any failure to obtain a Vietnam visa.